What every motorhome needs?
- Drinking Water Hose.
- Sewer Kit.
- Surge Protector.
- Electrical Adapters.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
- Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Duct Tape.
What should I put in my campervan?
Top 10 campervan accessories
- Portable outdoor shower. While living on the road provides a lot of freedom and flexibility, it can come with a few obstacles to overcome. …
- Portable lighting. …
- Fold-out furniture and picnic set. …
- Portable barbecue. …
- Levelling ramps. …
- A hammock. …
- Wifi booster or pocket wifi. …
- Thermal blind.
What do you stock an RV with?
To set up camp, you’ll need the following items:
- Leveling boards.
- Sewer hose (the stinky slinky)
- Potable water hose.
- Water pressure regulator.
- Surge protector.
- Electricity converters (to move between 20, 30, and 50 amp)
What do I need to live in an RV?
Start with the basic items needed to operate the RV, which are wheel chocks, leveling blocks, a sewer hose, a fresh water hose, propane, and a tire inflator. You may also want/need additional accessories, such as a tow bar, extra storage rack, solar panels, etc.
What do I need to know before buying my first RV?
RVing for the first time? 8 tips for newbies I wish I’d known during my first trip
- Don’t get poop on yourself. …
- Remember your toolkit. …
- Pack sufficient cookware. …
- Use leveling blocks. …
- Get into your campground before dark. …
- Download camping apps. …
- Use RV toilet essentials. …
- Wake up early, watch the sunrise, take a nap.
What do I need for my first motorhome trip?
Motorhome Garage Essentials:
- Table & chairs.
- Chemicals & cleaning products for your van (and gloves!) …
- Clothes Line (don’t forget the pegs!)
- Levelling blocks or chocks – if you need them.
- Awning essentials – tent pegs, mallet and straps. …
- Large bucket – for general cleaning jobs and emptying waste water.
- Water carriers.
How do you holiday in a motorhome?
15 Tips For The Perfect Family Motorhome Holiday
- Use tech to plan the jou rney. …
- Take plenty of games, books and toys. …
- Create a scrapbook while you’re there. …
- Choose the right site. …
- Take the bikes. …
- Share the chores. …
- Maintain a (loose) routine. …
- Take a well-stocked first aid kit.
What food should I pack for an RV trip?
When planning for an RV road trip, packing food is one of the most essential parts of your trip.
Here is a list of some of our favorite foods to bring when camping:
- Cereal with milk.
- Bagels, muffins, or other breakfast pastries.
- Premade smoothies.
- Fresh fruit.
- Premade breakfast burritos.
- Hard-boiled eggs.
What comes with a new RV?
While each RV will have different essentials, based on the type and it’s features, here’s a basic list of must-haves.
- Sewer hose.
- Fresh water hose.
- Leveling blocks.
- Wheel chocks.
- 15M/30F amp power adapter.
- RV septic-safe toilet paper.
- Water pressure regulator.
- RV cleaning items (wash, wax, ladder, bucket, sponge)
How do I make my motorhome cozy?
Use A Duvet, Not A Sleeping Bag
Sleeping bags are designed to keep you warm in a tent, where you’re basically outside. A van has insulation, and probably a heater too, so it is much warmer than a tent. Using a duvet is super cosy and also makes your camper look nicer and more like a traditional house.
How do I make my camper cozy?
Trick out your RV with creature comforts and favorite mementos to make you feel right at home as you roll on down the road.
- Decorate Like It’s Your Living Room.
- Make Scents.
- Re-Create Your Bedroom.
- Add Comforts of Home.
- Up Your Bathroom Game.
- Bring Mementos to Feel Connected.
- Decorate for the Holidays.
How do I spruce up my camper?
Camper Decorating Ideas
- Go with a Theme. Many RVers like to pick a theme for their tiny home-on-wheels. …
- Add a Splash of Color. …
- Hang Some Wall Decor. …
- Show Off Souvenirs. …
- Spruce Up the Bathroom. …
- Change Up the Bedroom. …
- Switch Window Treatments. …
- Turn On Some Lights.