What should I pack in my camper van?
Aside from your own toiletry items, we recommend:
- Sandals – Good for campground showers and for lounging.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Insect repellent.
- Laundry bag and a small container of detergent (if you’re going on a longer trip, it can be nice to do some laundry at larger campgrounds)
Is a VW campervan a good investment?
With their consistent popularity and brand recognition, VW camper vans retain their value much better than other brands. … With any vehicle, you can expect depreciation to occur, but the VW camper vans prove to be an excellent investment by the time you are looking to resell the vehicle.
What do you keep in your camper?
- Drinking Water Hose.
- Sewer Kit.
- Surge Protector.
- Electrical Adapters.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
- Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Duct Tape.
What should I pack for Van life?
Complete Van Life Packing List
- Security & Safety. Fire Extinguisher. Roadside Emergency Kit. …
- Electronics. Cell Phone. Car Charger. …
- Kitchen. Cups. Mugs. …
- Clothing. T-Shirts. Long Sleeve Shirts. …
- Laundry. Soap/Laundry Detergent. Laundry Bag. …
- Toiletries. Toiletries Bag. Soap. …
- Entertainment. Frisbee. Playing Cards. …
- Bedding. Sheets. Blankets.
What do u need to live in a van?
Must Have Items For Van Living
- SOLAR PANEL. If you are planning on full-time van living it is best to invest in solar panels. …
- PORTABLE POWER BANK. …
- CIGARETTE LIGHTER CHARGER. …
- MR HEATER BUDDY. …
- CO ALARM. …
- CAR TOP CARGO BOX. …
- ROOF RACKS. …
- NEMO HELIO PRESSURE SHOWER.
Are VW campers overpriced?
As with any vehicle, the make and model of a campervan will also impact its cost. VW campers are notoriously expensive, largely because they are so popular. … Since then, VW have released many more campervan models, but the original style remains one of the most expensive.
How much do VW campervans depreciate?
We estimated Volkswagen Campervan models on average depreciate 20 percent in the first three years when new. Our estimate confidence is 85 percent.
Which VW camper is best?
For us the VW Transporter is the best VW camper van to buy if you’re looking for small camper that can take you anywhere your heart desires in a compact form factor.
What do you need to go camping in a camper?
Essential RV Camping Supplies – Safety/First Aid
- Basic first aid kit – adhesive bandages. antiseptic wipes. tweezers. antibiotic ointment. insect repellant. sunscreen. aloe skin lotion. saline eye drops. gauze pads and white tape. daily and emergency medications. …
- Battery-powered radio.
- Small kitchen fire extinguisher.
What to buy after buying a camper?
While each RV will have different essentials, based on the type and it’s features, here’s a basic list of must-haves.
- Sewer hose.
- Fresh water hose.
- Leveling blocks.
- Wheel chocks.
- 15M/30F amp power adapter.
- RV septic-safe toilet paper.
- Water pressure regulator.
- RV cleaning items (wash, wax, ladder, bucket, sponge)
Do new campers come with sewer hoses?
Most RV dealers will include a courtesy starter kit with any new RV they sell. … It also included a waste tank draining hose & coupling and a 30-amp to 15-amp electrical power cord reducer–all critical items thoughtfully planned to get you on your way into this new RV lifestyle.