What do you keep in your RV?
The Checklist Every First Time RVer Needs
- Drinking Water Hose.
- Sewer Kit.
- Surge Protector.
- Electrical Adapters.
- Water Pressure Regulator.
- Tire Pressure Gauge.
- Duct Tape.
What can you leave in your RV between trips?
Replace with clean, dry linens (sheets, shower towels, pillow cases, kitchen towels, wash clothes, etc.). While it is just fine to put clean towels on the shelf for a week or two, if you’re next trip is more than 3 weeks away, store your freshly laundered linens in vacuum sealed bags. Use Moisture Eliminating crystals.
What should you not bring in an RV?
What Not To Pack For Your RV Vacation
- Canned food. Seriously, you’ll never eat all the emergency supplies you’re tempted to hoard in your RV. …
- Electronic items. This includes laptops, tablets and video game consoles. …
- Kitchen appliances. Keep your meals simple. …
- Fresh water. …
What should I pack in my RV?
- Dish Soap.
- Cleaning Supplies.
- Sponges or Rags.
- Trash Bags.
- Food Storage (i.e., Tupperware, aluminum foil, plastic or reusable bags, etc.)
- RV Toilet Paper (yes, that IS a thing)
- Paper Maps (remote areas may not always have cell phone service)
- Flashlights (or other portable lights)
What toilet paper can you use in an RV?
If you wish to stay with an RV-approved toilet paper, Thetford Quick Dissolve, Camco RV, Thetford Aqua-Soft and Scott’s Rapidly Dissolving (with claims that it breaks down 4X faster than other brands) are well-known for dissolving and moving quickly through the RV black tank.
What do I need for my first RV trip?
However, there are a few essential items you need to buy to get started for that first RV trip.
- 1 – Emergency Road Kit. …
- 2 – The Hoses. …
- 3 – Toilet paper. …
- 4 – Collapsible Water Container. …
- 5 – Surge protector and adapters. …
- 6 – Only the Essential Household Items. …
- 7 – The Right Linens and Clothes.
Can you leave food in RV?
It is never a good idea to leave food, even canned goods and seasonings, in a travel unit because you can forget how old they are and can never be certain that they are safe to eat. To assure safety and quality, every time you load food into your RV do so from scratch.
How do you store an RV between trips?
RV Storage Tips to Save Your Ride Between Trips
- Clean Your RV Inside and Out to Avoid Damage. …
- Protect Your RV’s Battery, Engine and Tires in Storage. …
- Store Your RV with Vent and Window Covers.
What do you need to go camping in a camper?
Essential RV Camping Supplies – Safety/First Aid
- Basic first aid kit – adhesive bandages. antiseptic wipes. tweezers. antibiotic ointment. insect repellant. sunscreen. aloe skin lotion. saline eye drops. gauze pads and white tape. daily and emergency medications. …
- Battery-powered radio.
- Small kitchen fire extinguisher.
What should I pack for a 1 week RV trip?
Regardless, this list is a great place to start when packing clothing for your next RV trip.
- long sleeve shirts.
- short sleeve shirts.
- jackets / sweatshirts.
- bathing suit.
- socks & underwear.
- shoes (sneakers, sandals, hiking boots, etc.)